We had several members rotate off the Quality Assurance (QA) Workgroup this past month and we actively sought new volunteers to fill the positions. Our Co-Chairs of the QA Workgroup, Pat Barbier (St. Petersburg College) and Joyce Ward (Palm Beach County Library System) have worked diligently with Traci Avet, Virtual Reference Coordinator and trainer, to choose the new volunteers.
Please welcome our new members to the group!
- Amy J. Adams – Steelman Library, Southeastern University
- Sandra Crosby – Tampa-Hillsborough Public Library Cooperative–John F. Germany Library
- Eric Dillalogue - Florida Keys Community College Library
- Joseph “Yossi” Gremillion - Everglades University Library
- Judi Tidwell - Broward College Library
- Katie Tyler - Winter Park Public Library
Each month we receive nominations for the Exemplary Reference Awards and the members of the QA Workgroup choose the best transcript for each category in the award. Our new volunteers have positive energy and enthusiasm about the Ask a Librarian Program and we are excited to welcome them to the team!