Ask a Librarian has an app that you can add to your libraries page on Facebook. It will allow your users to chat, email and text right from within the Facebook interface. Add the app to your Facebook page today!
- Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account and go to http://apps.facebook.com/iframehost
- Click Install Page Tab
- Choose the Facebook page you want to add it to (library page)
- Click Add page tab
- Under Tab image click “Change Tab Image” (Use one of the logos from this page, http://info.askalibrarian.org/marketing/logos/ or something you have customized for your AAL page)
- Under Page Source click on the URL radio button and enter this http://askalibrarian.org/facebook_collaborative2.php
- Under Tab Name type in Ask a Librarian
- Click Save Settings
Check us out and Like us at https://www.facebook.com/askalibrarian
Ask a Librarian is on Twitter. We update our followers with the newest classes, changes, and updates for Ask a Librarian
Follow us at https://twitter.com/#!/AALFlorida
Ask a Librarian in on Instagram. Check out all the photos!
Follow us at http://instagram.com/askalibrarian
If you need help adding the Facebook Ask a Librarian app to your library Facebook page, please contact Member Services Coordinator Jessica Riggins at email@example.com.