* Jacksonville Public Library made the newspaper – (check out Advisory Committee Member & SMS Taskforce Member – Michael Shell)
* Sarasota County created posters – see the series by clicking on the poster.
* Palm Beach County School District wrote a blog entry
* The State Library of Florida has Ask a Librarian as their current status on Facebook
* Alachua County has Ask a Librarian as the main ad on their front page
Remember the goal is to spread the word about the service. There are 5 main points everyone should know:
• If you ever need help when you’re not in our library, visit askalibrarian.org (or find the link on our library’s website).
• You can use Ask a Librarian for free.
• Ask a Librarian is a website where you can go to get your questions answered by a real librarian.
• Ask a Librarian is open until midnight ET Sunday through Thursday and until 5 p.m. ET Friday and Saturday.
• If Ask a Librarian isn’t open for chat, you can always email your question to us, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.