Ask a Librarian March Madness Month
Where each day brings a surprising fact, a fun activity, or an Ask a Librarian award … and a chance to brag about our incredible services!
Do your patrons know that they can get live help until MIDNIGHT five nights a week, and until 5 PM the other 2 days?
The chat portion of the service is available to users seven days a week for a total of 84 HOURS: from 10 am to midnight Sunday thru Thursday, and from 10 am to 5 pm on Friday and Saturday. And… your patrons can email you 24/7.
With 84 hours of live help (and anytime emails!), Ask a Librarian helps patrons at their point of need – even when your doors are closed.
Word of Mouth Marketing (WOMM) – Spread the Word!
Inform your patrons with these talking points:
· For live help when you’re not in our library, visit askalibrarian.org (or find the link on our library’s website).
· You can use Ask a Librarian for free.
· Ask a Librarian is a website where you can go to get your questions answered by a real librarian.
· Ask a Librarian is open until midnight ET Sunday through Thursday and until 5 p.m. ET Friday and Saturday.
· If Ask a Librarian isn’t open for chat, you can always email your question to us, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.