Ask a Librarian March Madness Month
Where each day brings a surprising fact, a fun activity, or an Ask a Librarian award … and a chance to brag about our incredible services!
And the Ask a Librarian Award goes to…
Remember those awards in high school, like ‘Best Dressed’ or ‘Most Likely to Succeed’? Yeah. Well, this is our ‘Most Likely to Volunteer’ list. Or, what you could call the ‘Most Likely to Save Us in an Emergency’ list. But don’t worry… we love you all. Seriously.
Question: Which 5 staff are most likely to volunteer to help with unscheduled Ask a Librarian shifts?
Lena Phelps-Ellerker of South Florida Community College
Mindy Rose of Palm Beach County Library System
Susan Weiss of Florida International University
Meredith Semones of University of Central Florida
Jeneice Smith of Florida A&M University
Thank you, team. We appreciate your help! Please watch for a secret prize to arrive on your doorsteps in the next few weeks. It’s not edible, but you could hide M&Ms in it if you’re resourceful…
Word of Mouth Marketing (WOMM) – Spread the Word!
Inform your patrons with these talking points:
· For live help when you’re not in our library, visit askalibrarian.org (or find the link on our library’s website).
· You can use Ask a Librarian for free.
· Ask a Librarian is a website where you can go to get your questions answered by a real librarian.
· Ask a Librarian is open until midnight ET Sunday through Thursday and until 5 p.m. ET Friday and Saturday.
· If Ask a Librarian isn’t open for chat, you can always email your question to us, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.