Where each day brings a surprising fact, a fun activity, or an Ask a Librarian award … and a chance to brag about our incredible services!
Complete the following Cryptogram about Ask a Librarian.
(click on puzzle for a printable version)
First completed puzzles win! Fax completed puzzle to (813) 628-4425 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Word of Mouth Marketing (WOMM) – Spread the Word!
Inform your users with these talking points:
• For live help when you’re not in our library, visit askalibrarian.org (or find the link on our library’s website).
• You can use Ask a Librarian for free.
• Ask a Librarian is a website where you can go to get your questions answered by a real librarian.
• Ask a Librarian is open until midnight ET Sunday through Thursday and until 5 p.m. ET Friday and Saturday.
• If Ask a Librarian isn’t open for chat, you can always email your question to us, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.