The Answers to the Ask a Librarian Quick Quiz:
1. What is Ask a Librarian? A live chat and email reference service
2. What time does Ask a Librarian close Sunday – Thursday (in ET)? Midnight
3. How much does Ask a Librarian cost? It’s Free
Debbie Mize, Maitland Public Library
CJ Portilla, Palm Beach County Library System
Beth Bloemendaal, Palm Beach County Library System
Robyn Hemond, Palm Beach County Library System
Georgiana Hutchison, Saint Cloud Osceola County Library System
Congratulations also go to Dani Lichtenburg from Palm Beach County Library System for winning the Ask a Librarian, “I’ve Got AAL Spirit” March Madness Award for referring the most people to the quiz!
Word of Mouth Marketing (WOMM) – Spread the Word!
Inform your users with these talking points:
• For live help when you’re not in our library, visit askalibrarian.org (or find the link on our library’s website).
• You can use Ask a Librarian for free.
• Ask a Librarian is a website where you can go to get your questions answered by a real librarian.
• Ask a Librarian is open until midnight ET Sunday through Thursday and until 5 p.m. ET Friday and Saturday.
• If Ask a Librarian isn’t open for chat, you can always email your question to us, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.