The Florida Electronic Library—your gateway to superior electronic resources that offers access to comprehensive, accurate, and reliable information—offers a training program designed to meet the needs of all library staff. With its blended curriculum, you can take advantage of the training that best suits your learning style. Choose from on demand, live webinar or on-site in your library.
New FEL Resources Overview: Small Business Resource Center and DemographicsNow
This course will provide attendees with an overview of the two newest FEL resources – Small Business Resource Center and DemographicsNow. Both resources are useful for small business owners and entrepreneurs; Small Business Resource Center covers all major areas of starting and maintaining a small business, and DemographicsNow can help determine who and where customers are. Attendees will learn the most efficient and effective search strategies and tools of both resources.
This session is ideal for all library staff.
- Live webinar Tuesday, August 24 at 10:00 a.m.
Register online at http://www.flelibrary.org/training/.
Other courses available include:
- The World of FEL/Gale Resources: A General Product Overview
- Homework Help: Using FEL Resources
- Patron Outreach: Creating Easy Access and Increasing Usage of FEL Resources
- A Healthy Perspective: Health Research Using FEL Resources
- FEL QuickStart: General and Academic OneFile Searches
- The Power of Web 2.0: Best Practices Using FEL Resources
- Following the Trends: Understanding FEL Reports and Analysis Data
- Making It Personal: Customizing Your FEL Products
Questions contact Stephanie F. Race at the State Library and Archives of Florida. Her email is sfrace – at – dos.state.fl.us