The Florida Electronic Library—your gateway to superior electronic resources that offer access to comprehensive, accurate, and reliable information—offers a training program designed to meet the needs of all library staff. With its blended curriculum, you can take advantage of the training that best suits your learning style: on demand, live webinar, or on-site in your library.
A Healthy Perspective: Health Research Using FEL Resources
There is an abundance of high quality health related material available through the FEL for both the layperson and the health professional. Discover the strengths of each of the resources for different types of health research projects and queries. Using sample questions, learn which resources are best for health research and how to use them.
This session is ideal for all library staff.
· Always available on demand
· Live webinar Monday, December 20 at 1:00 p.m.
Register online at http://www.flelibrary.org/training/.
Other courses available include:
· The World of FEL/Gale Resources: A General Product Overview
· Homework Help: Using FEL Resources
· Patron Outreach: Creating Easy Access and Increasing Usage of FEL Resources
· FEL QuickStart: General and Academic OneFile Searches
· The Power of Web 2.0: Best Practices Using FEL Resources
· Getting Down to Business: Effective Use of FEL Business Resources
· Following the Trends: Understanding FEL Reports and Analysis Data
· Making It Personal: Customizing Your FEL Products