Product placement best practices gives your patrons easy access to Ask a Librarian. Here are some examples of libraries that have increased their patron’s use of Ask a Librarian with excellent product placement of widgets and/or links to their Ask a Librarian local page.
Ask a Librarian on every library page
Let patrons get reference help from any location in your library website by placing a link to your Ask a Librarian local page in a page header, footer, or column.
Link in Page Footer
- Miami-Dade Public Library System
- Pasco County Libraries
- Seminole County Public Library
- St. Johns County Public Library System
- Jacksonville Public Library
Ask a Librarian on the library home page
- Florida Atlantic University Libraries
- Florida State University Libraries
- Polk State College
- University of Central Florida Libraries
- Valencia College
- Heartland Library Cooperative